BLS CPR, AED + First Aid Classes in Colorado Springs
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED & First Aid Classes
The First Aid and CPR classes are the best emergency training you can receive. All of our CPR classes are 100% American Heart Association (AHA) certified, so they are the official Healthcare Provider level certification that employers require.
Colorado Springs CPR + First Aid Classes
Experience the finest First Aid and CPR classes with nationwide locations — at an affordable rate! Going through the CPR Certification Colorado Springs program will give you the confidence you need to help someone in a life-threatening situation.
You can make a difference in your community with this incredible knowledge.
Our excellent trainers are on a mission to see more people across America and in the Colorado Springs area gain this essential CPR first aid training. And our CPR training is 100% certified by the American Heart Association (AHA) — providing you with the AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certification that employers require.
Our CPR + First Aid Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Colorado Springs Locations
Colorado Springs’s Best CPR + First Aid Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
You can never understand the power of knowing CPR until you witness or participate in an emergency. The simple methods taught in CPR and First Aid training help you feel confident whether you’re completing the training for your job — or are simply a good samaritan!
Thousands of people have passed our streamlined, in-person certification program. And our friendly team of trainers is prepared to help you comprehend and implement this essential training.
The instructors cover —
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Adults, Children, and Infants,
- How to perform the seven steps of CPR, including Choking Relief,
- How to use an AED machine,
- And how to deliver quality First Aid in other emergencies.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation is a method that connects rescue breathing and exterior chest compressions to help activate a heartbeat. This life-saving action dramatically raises the likelihood of surviving after cardiac arrest, stroke or drowning.
What can I expect from the First Aid and CPR Classes?
Our training gives you critical skills to respond well in an emergency.
This course covers BLS, CPR, and First Aid for every life stage. If you’re going through this training for the very first time, we want to encourage you to ask all of your questions!
Your teachers will go over finding a pulse, administering chest compressions, and reestablish regular breathing in the individual. After taking our course, you will be able to identify the seven steps of CPR, perform CPR and first aid during an emergency, and confidently attend to an adult, child, or infant.
CPR and first aid certification can help you:
- Identify a Stroke and Its Warning Signs
- Handle Severe Allergic Reactions
- Administer an Epipen
- Deal with Environmental Emergencies
- Intercede during Poison Exposure
- Treat Burns
- Attend to Broken Bones and Sprains
- Alleviate Stings and Bites
- Spot the Signs of a Heart Attack
- Help Restore Breathing in a Drowning
- Deal with Severe Choking
- Stop Blood Loss
Why Train With Us?
- Experience. Our network of trainers has taught over 30,000 students throughout the USA.
- Confidence. You will find the confidence to use your CPR skills in any situation that requires life-sustaining intervention.
- Simplicity. Enjoy more one-on-one training due to our group sizes, hands-on style, and streamlined class system.
- Convenience. Take your AHA-certified BLS CPR card and your CPR Certification Colorado Springs First Aid card with you on the same day.
- Certification. Receive the most widely recognized, accredited, and employer-accepted BLS Certification.
CPR Certification Colorado Springs is accepted by all employers and organizations, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Construction Sites
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
- Hospitality Industry
When will my certification expire, and how can I renew it?
CPR certification guidelines require that every person retake their training after two years to sustain the skill needed to perform CPR. Each of our CPR or First Aid and CPR classes is structured for your first certifications as well as your recertification — simply sign up on our website for your best class time.