American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Certification
Infant BLS CPR & AED Classes in Colorado Springs
Whether you’re a mother or father who wants to protect your newborn or are a professional caregiver, you can have the guidance you need to care for young ones while getting the top-level infant CPR that many employers require! Our Colorado Springs Infant CPR classes are 100% American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR.
Colorado Springs Infant CPR Classes
Whether you’re a mother or father who wants to protect your newborn or are a professional caregiver, you can have the guidance you need to care for young ones while getting the top-level infant CPR that many employers require!
Our Colorado Springs Infant CPR classes are 100% American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR.
The class includes every educational piece you may need to help a baby in an emergency. And as a bonus with your baby CPR training, full CPR certification for children and adults now comes included, free of charge.
We want to give you the extra few steps to be CPR certified for all ages! This vital information doesn’t add much extra class time, and you will leave the class able to attend to infants, children, and adults.
Our Infant CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Colorado Springs Locations
5.0 Review Rating
Natasha, Medical Assistant
“"This was just the right environment to get recertified with BLS CPR. The instructor was amazing and brought the years of experience on the job to the classroom. I was very impressed with the level of knowledge that the instructor had. Learning was made interactive and fun, which was a lot better than feeling like a typical boring class. Highly recommended."”
“"Awesome experience! I've taken many BLS classes before and this is by far the best class ever. The course was great and I enjoyed the excellent teaching. I really learned the process well and definitely feel more confident. I’d surely recommend this location to anyone that is looking to get certified."”
“"Just had my BLS CPR and First Aid certification and it was so great. Got both certs knocked out in one day. The instructor made it fun and covered all the material in a clear and concise manner. If you still have questions afterwards, the company will continue to extend their support. The facility is nice, as well as easy to get in and out of. Strongly recommend signing up for this class!"”
Colorado Springs’s Best Infant CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
While we hope you never are required to use your training, here are some stats on why you should be equipped with infant CPR:
- The most frequent cause of cardiac arrest in children is respiratory failure or airway obstruction.
- On average, 7,000+ children suffer from cardiac arrest each year.
- In 2018, over 21,000 infants died, with Sudden Infant Death (SIDS) and suffocation being the 4th and 5th leading causes.
Other situations that require infant CPR include head trauma, electrical shock, poisoning, near drowning, severe asthma, or smoke inhalation.
In your course, you will discover how to —
- Handle an infant or child correctly during a crisis.
- Give immediate breathing support to a baby choking.
- Prevent, see, and react to infant breath and cardiac emergencies.
Having this education empowers you to react with life-sustaining procedures. Our trainers equip their trainees to confidently use BLS, CPR, and AED machine knowledge in any emergency.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is a method that includes rescue breathing and surface chest compressions to —
- Sustain oxygen-rich blood movement to essential organs, including the brain.
- Revive breathing and heartbeat after drowning, cardiac arrest, heart attack, or stroke.
- Keep someone alive until emergency responders arrive and can provide more life support.
Only perform CPR on infants who are unconscious, unresponsive, or are not breathing independently.
What to Expect in Your Infant CPR Classes
You will learn the seven CPR steps, find a pulse, perform finger and palm chest compressions, and finally restore regular breathing. If you need to administer CPR during an emergency, whether attending to an infant, child, or adult, you will have everything you need to support the person until medical professionals arrive.
All employers and organizations accept our CPR Certification Colorado Springs, as it fulfills OSHA requirements, including —
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits (Boy and Girl Scouts of America, etc.)
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
- Simplicity. Enjoy more one-on-one training due to our group sizes, hands-on style, and streamlined class system.
- Experience. Our trainers have taught over 30,000 students across the USA.
- Confidence. You will be confident in using your skills in any situation that requires life-sustaining intervention.
- Convenience. Take your AHA-certified BLS CPR card with you on the same day.
- Certification. Receive the most widely recognized, accredited, and employer-accepted BLS Certification.
When can I take my Infant CPR certification course?
Choose from our weekly class options and take any class that fits your availability.
When will my Infant CPR certification expire?
CPR certification requirements state that all training must be repeated every two years to sustain your knowledge to perform CPR. You can schedule your renewal courses on our website today!